Verizon Account Locked, can't access
phantastra

Hi, 

I got a text saying 'We recently spotted something unusual with your account. As a precaution, we disabled the My Verizon password on your account' along with a link to reset the account's password. I went there to reset the password, and the page said my account was locked and I have to contact support to unlock it. 

I tried contacting the chat service but it's automated and wouldn't let me speak to a representative about logging in, which I can't do... I'm unable to use my phone's internet or call anyone, and I'm really frustrated since it's auto-billing me when I can't use the service. Please help?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Account Locked, can't access
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AccountWoes,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes