Verizon Account Locked
NateDawg123

I need SERIOUS HELP, otherwise I am quitting Verizon cause this is ridiculous.

So basically I messed up entering my password when logging into Fios and couldn't access it so I was locked out. Then because I had enrolled in auto-pay and had no need to login usually for a year I realized I had changed BOTH my email and phone used to create the account. However I did remember changing my email to my updated address and my login username is my CURRENT EMAIL (n***@tuta.io) , yet when I go to send me a pin to unlock ITS MY OLD EMAIL (e***@tuta.io). I have called Verizon customer service 15 times last month, and to no avail, always the same answers. I got a 8 digit password in the mail once (after pressing send password to my US address) however it did not unlock my account. The Verizon people said they would send me a 4 digit PIN in the mail twice now, and it still has not arrived months later. NOW ALSO I HAVE BEEN CHARGED $22 extra on top of my usual reoccurring Fios bill of $39.99 (total $62) for god knows what??? Please help, I had to create a new account just to post this message.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Account Locked
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi NateDawg123,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes