Verizon account mix-up
framus
Enthusiast - Level 2

There are two Verizon accounts associated with my household at:

1. Telephone land line

2. Internet broadband

The land line has been in existence for more than 50 years and belongs to my father, who pays the bill automatically through his checking account.

The broadband has been in existence since November 2007 and belongs to me and is billed separately to my debit card.

Several years ago I registered my father's telephone account at verizon.com so he could view his bill online. I also created a broadband sub-account in his name so he could have an email address.

Since approx. November 2010 the two accounts (land line and broadband) seem to have been merged into one.

How can I segregate the two accounts to avoid confusion?

Re: Verizon account mix-up
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus

0 Likes
framus
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been trying to for about a week now. I can't find a place to do that on the website. This is the first & only place I could  find to send a message. The Verizon website is near impossible to navigate.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

The Contact Us page will give you options for email, and for live chat.

0 Likes