Verizon billing always out-of-sync
geezenslaw1
Enthusiast - Level 1

My verizon bill is always out-of-sync with the  Due Date! As a result verizon w/o warning suspends my service. I spend several hours on the verizon chat just to discover my account has been suspended.

Case-in-point: I have a bill that displays online the Due Date: 10/11. However, in verizon's infinite wisdom they suspend my account today.

The events described in the previous sentence have happened countless times. I even have paper bills from verizon with the same Due Date that is never correct or in some way out-of-sync with their computer automated billing that decides to suspend my account seemingly at will.

Can someone pls explain this situation to me? I swear to God if I can ever find a way out of Verizon I will do so post haste.

I know the Verizon billing is completely automated with some distant servers somewhere. This is why the billing Due Date is never in sync with the Verizon billing machine.

So, I will continue to not pay on time because verizon can't get their billing machine in sync with their paper billing or their online billing.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon billing always out-of-sync
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes