Verizon Billing Process
powersjh

Verizon seems to have changed its billing process sometime this year and I think you need to hear some feedback from a customer with four phone accounts

I now receive my monthly Verizon bill before my previous bill is due dated almost two weeks earlier

It shows my balance due including the previous months bill which had been paid weeks earlier

And my online account has an alert message that my account is Past Due

This is annoying and not a way to earn customer satisfaction

BTW I am posting this message because the Verizon Contact Us form refuses to submit this message - even though it has no symbols even periods

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Billing Process
vagirl873

I don't know what is going on either. I just went to pay my bill at the top is a huge alert that says I need to pay over $1800 in order to avoid disconnect. My balance breakdown shows other wise but I was still confused by what I currently owed. My balance shows $0 but that alert is still at the top.

And never, ever can I get a payment extension for the past year or so. Sometimes I just need an extra day or so but for whatever reason they never allow this.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Billing Process
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

@vagirl873 wrote:

I don't know what is going on either. I just went to pay my bill at the top is a huge alert that says I need to pay over $1800 in order to avoid disconnect. My balance breakdown shows other wise but I was still confused by what I currently owed. My balance shows $0 but that alert is still at the top.

And never, ever can I get a payment extension for the past year or so. Sometimes I just need an extra day or so but for whatever reason they never allow this.

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes