Verizon Connections sign-up
FDR1968
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi-

I faxed in all of the employment information needed in the past week to sign up for the Verizon Connections program.  I know I am eligible because I work for the state of MA.  I want this discount on my residential and cell phone bill. I have not heard back that my information has been received.  When I go to the Verizon Connections page, it takes me through the process to sign up again.  I just want to know if my information has been processed and a Verizon Chat person could not help me with this.  Also, how long does it take to get a response if you were accepted or not and how do you check your eligibility status?  Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Connections sign-up
jonjones1
Legend

@fdr1968 wrote:

Hi-

I faxed in all of the employment information needed in the past week to sign up for the Verizon Connections program.  I know I am eligible because I work for the state of MA.  I want this discount on my residential and cell phone bill. I have not heard back that my information has been received.  When I go to the Verizon Connections page, it takes me through the process to sign up again.  I just want to know if my information has been processed and a Verizon Chat person could not help me with this.  Also, how long does it take to get a response if you were accepted or not and how do you check your eligibility status?  Thanks.

If it works the same way I went to get a Veterans discount, you have to look at your invoice and make note of when you actually signed up for your discount.

i had to call the toll free Verizon number numerous times to keep being told it is still in processing. About 20 days later it was placed on my account.

but you will have to keep on top of them. They don’t like to give discounts or money back. So good luck.

FDR1968
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yup.  Still waiting to hear.....

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@fdr1968 wrote:

Yup.  Still waiting to hear.....

Just keep calling until they get sick of hearing from you. They resist giving any sort of discounts and when they do its hoop jumping. Considering no company technically has to give discounts Verizon will after much hoop jumping.

0 Likes