Verizon Fios added me into a plan without consent!!!
Lbryan1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called Verizon to inquire about different plans for cable TV. I told them I was just asking for prices. When I got home I turned on the cable to find out my channels had changed. I called a customer service manager who said they would switch it back. It never got switch back, so I called managers repeatedly over and over and over. I was finally told that someone was going to listen in on my original phone call because it was recorded.  I said fine. Then that manager didn’t call me back. So I called yet again and spoke to a manager who told me the original manager was looking into it and will call me back. Now it’s been two months and I still can’t get through to anyone who can help me change my plan back. I want to switch cable companies at this point but now they’re telling me I’m going to be charged a cancellation fee on top of tVerizon rip off, illegalhem changing my account without my permission. I’m going to the Better Business Bureau. If anyone reading this has the same problem you need to blasted all over social media. 

Re: Verizon Fios added me into a plan without consent!!!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Lbryan,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.Private Support Case

0 Likes