Verizon is automatically billing me without my permission and wont return the charges
Starke1
I requested to have my automatic bill pay stopped last month, after double paying them, and they still automatically billed me this month. my checking account has gone overdrawn both times now. It took me 30 minutes on my lunch break to get through to someone yesterday after being transferred twice and reexplaining my situation. The lady in billing was not nice and said it could take up to 15 days to return the money. Both times they were unable to reverse the charge. I asked to speak to a supervisor and one was supposed to call me in 3 hours and no one ever did. I still am unsure if next month I will be automatically withdrawn on my account. I wish I had never given them that permission. it is so hard to get through to them and get any kind of resolution. She told me my automatic billing was never taken off when I clearly requested to have it stopped and they told me they did over a month ago. How do they have the right to bill me again without my permission. I feel violated and they don't offer me any resolution. Both times after spending extending periods of time on the phone they told me to contact my bank. What horrible customer service.
0 Likes
Re: Verizon is automatically billing me without my permission and wont return the charges
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Starke,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes