Verizon owes me $$$
katleone
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to know why it takes so long to get a refund from Verizon.  I have been waiting almost ten days for something they said would take 3 to 5 days!  Jim {edited for privacy}, please get back to me!

Re: Verizon owes me $$$
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users.
It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via at:
http://www.verizon.com/contactus
Choose “Live Chat.”
If a chat agent is available to assist you, the chat link will become live after the page is fully loaded.

0 Likes
tired
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon is absolutely the worst at getting your money back.  I was charged for a modem that I did not return in a timely fashion.  I was charged 99.95.  I returned it in October, 2012.  I have the tracking number that shows date, time, who signed for it, etc.  I have yet to get the credit on my account!!  I keep getting these messages that I have not paid my bill.  I was told by a Verizon rep. Not to pay it since I had returned it.  I have spoken to several people, they always promise to get it taken care of, however, IT STILL IS HAS NOT BEEN TAKEN CARE OF!!  I spoke to the last rep. 2 days ago and he said once they tracked everything down, then it should show up on my bill within 72 hours.  I HAVE HEARD THAT BEFORE!!!

Also, I have been having problems with my interconnection going out several times a day.  I have called them several times.  I DON'T EVEN BOTHER CALLING THEM ANYMORE!!  I JUST UNPLUG MY MODEM, LET IT RESET AND GO FROM THERE!!  HOWEVER, AFTER MANY WEEKS OF DOING THIS I HAVE HAD IT!!   I imagine by now they have me labeled as a crazy person, however, there has to be something wrong if I have to reset my modem at least 3 - 4 times a day.  Of course, they say it is because of my equipment.  Well, I am tired, tired, tired, of having my internet cut off!!!  My cousins switched to another internet provider.  I have had Verizon FOREVER. BUT I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF NOT GETTING MY ACCOUNT CREDITED AND MY INTERNET CUTTING OFF!!!  NEED TO GET OFF MY BUTT AND CHECK OUT OTHER INTERNET/PHONE/CELL PHONE PROVIDERS!!!! 

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello tired

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hi tired,

We haven't heard from you for an extended period of time so we'll need to close your private support case for the time being. Please reach out to us in this thread if you require further assistance.

Cheers,

-Art

0 Likes
zelda302

I cancelled my Verizon services back in June.  I have a credit on my account of $38.93.  I have called and talked to a live person at the verizon service number FOUR TIMES since August.  FOUR TIMES I was apologized to and assured that the check would go out in the next days mail.

I came home from work to see yet another "bill" with the credit displayed and I still have no money.

Any suggestions?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello zelda302

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes