Verizon Refuses to Refund my Money
Saints3
Enthusiast - Level 1

On September 23, 2019 I purchased a Verizon Fios Network extender at verizon.com as a guest. On September 25th I received it. Unfortunately it was not conducive to my needs so I followed Verizon's return policy and sent the extender back. It was shipped by to Verizon on October 23, 2019 and received by Verizon on October 24, 2019.

Today is May 30, 2020 and I have been going back and forth for the last 7 months for my refund of $119.99. This is ridiculous, poor customer service, and very frustrating. I have been promised on numerous occasions that my refund would be credited to my credit card or sent a paper check within 30 days.  I have been in communication with several customer service representatives via chat, email (the customer service rep told me she was following up with her supervisor over a month ago and has yet to respond to any of my follow up emails), and telephone. I even have a voicemail from January 2020 being promised a refund within 30 days. With the economic stress brought on by COVID it has become increasingly frustrating.

Can anyone please help me?!?

Re: Verizon Refuses to Refund my Money
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Saints,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.