VERIZON ROBS!!!
kazp77
Enthusiast - Level 2

DO NOT BE MISLEAD INTO BELIEVING THAT THEY WILL SOLVE YOUR ISSUES WHEN THEIR AGENTS TALK TO YOU IN ONE OF THEIR PRIVATE FORUMS!

I WILL BE REPORTING VERIZON TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS!!!

Re: VERIZON ROBS!!!
irate_consumer
Enthusiast - Level 1

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I agree with you 100 %  I have knowledge of that first hand. I have chatted with verizon via chat since last monday and the issue still isn't resolved.  Each time I have contacted verizon via chat each rep promised to have it fixed and I laughed at each and everyone. I gave each and everyone the chance to "Hang" themselves and they have proven to be incompetent and not capable of fixing the issue.  I say go for it report them!

Chinalady

You & kazp are {please keep your posts courteous}. I have been with Verizon Fios 2 years. I've had several problems and they were taken care of within 24 hours. If you're not happy, then leave and go elsewhere.

0 Likes
carrief77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im going to the NY State General Attorney because they have been screwing me over for months. Their customer service is disrespectful and liars. They "resolve" the problem then the next month its back. Im sick of being on the phone with them every month.

kazp77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agree disrespectful and liars! Their supervisors insult customers!  I think you have to be incompetent and dishonest to get a job at Verizon!!!

dennychen

totally agree

0 Likes