Verizon update on my credit report
azharx
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was a FIOS customer at  westbury ny. However, I was shocked that the internet service was not as fast. Its possible beasue everyone near my house had verizon. I cancelled my service and asked ot pay cancellation. I was told to wait for final bill which was never sent. However months after I got a call form collection agency. I readily paid and they promised not to report me. Now I'm in the process of buying a house and see taht verizon did report this on my credit. Please assist me with removing this. I was thinking of verizon as a service for my new house as the new service. I have spoken to the departments supervisor and she refused to help and dosent are if i buy verizon or not. You might not care about one customer today but this is not good business

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon update on my credit report
azharx
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just spoke to verizn again and it was resolved. I thank them for quick resolution. The employee was very professional

View solution in original post

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@azharx wrote:

I was a FIOS customer at  westbury ny. However, I was shocked that the internet service was not as fast. Its possible beasue everyone near my house had verizon. I cancelled my service and asked ot pay cancellation. I was told to wait for final bill which was never sent. However months after I got a call form collection agency. I readily paid and they promised not to report me. Now I'm in the process of buying a house and see taht verizon did report this on my credit. Please assist me with removing this. I was thinking of verizon as a service for my new house as the new service. I have spoken to the departments supervisor and she refused to help and dosent are if i buy verizon or not. You might not care about one customer today but this is not good business

1. This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

2. If it was actually a collection agency and not Verizon that called you, then at that point Verizon had already sold (and most likely reported) the debt.

0 Likes
azharx
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just spoke to verizn again and it was resolved. I thank them for quick resolution. The employee was very professional

0 Likes