Wash Rinse Repeat - who can I talk to to make it stop?
WishAndDream

I had Brighthouse and hated the cost and the delay in repairs but I LOVED the fact you could change plans with no penalty.

Since going to Verizon I have returned two set top boxes they keep charging me for.

I have asked 4 times to have my phone number updated to my new cell number but they still have the old number after 4 months.  I am sure the new owner is not enjoying the texts from them for billing.

I added tv to my internet and hated the programs and remote which seemed impossible to use for me at least.   I  cancelled the plan after 30 days and asked to upgrade to the 75/75 internet instead.  That is when Kevin talked me into trying the basic tv and 75/75 to save $7 a month.

I returned the set top boxes with cords and remotes and they keep charging me even though I kept the receipt.  Three times I have tried to get my account straight and 2 times they have refunded my set top box payments but they cant seem to remove it.

Today I talked with them AGAIN, they said the only way to fix it is to add a relay box which is only$5.99 a month.  Then the computer will take off the other two boxes.  HOWEVER,  I can leave it unboxed and the system wont care? 

My other option is to take the tv off and pay a $210 penalty.

Also, that free tablet is not free, you cant get it unless you go to their phone store and buy a 2 year contract.

HOW do I get this fixed??? Does Verizon hire any honest people???

Im very unhappy... please help me fix this. 

0 Likes
Re: Wash Rinse Repeat - who can I talk to to make it stop?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi WishAndDream,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes