Whats up with billing and poor customer service?!?
InternetJunkie1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got a $403 bill for 1 month of DSL and my credit card charged for $264. It took 9 calls to resolve it and I'm not even sure it's resolved now. I was hung up on over and over when I was displaying no aggression toward anyone... literally they just hung up after saying hold on.

I had one guy make up 3 different excuses for the bill and then say his system was down so he couldn't even see my account and to call back the next day.

I finally got someone today who said my total bill is $104... however Verizon has already taken $264 out of my account. Aside from this, I had auto-pay set up since January (which I've obviously cancelled today), well I found out that 2 times prior to this Verizon charged my account $292 and I have no idea why?

What the hell is going on here? This used to be a good company.

Re: Whats up with billing and poor customer service?!?
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Were you able to resolve all your current and past billing issues?

0 Likes
InternetJunkie1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not exactly, my account balance is now negative 160 with Verizon, however the auto-pay went over my credit card limit which caused me a fine from my bank. Aside from that, I don't know why I was charged $292 two separate times since January on top of this recent one.

InternetJunkie1
Enthusiast - Level 2

How can I get my charge refunded. Verizon shouldn't have charged me $264 and put my credit card over it's limit and my verzion account in the negative for $160. I want this charged reversed immediately. I've argued with 9 different people on the phone over this for 4 days and the charge cleared today after being hung up on and jerked around every time I made a call in. This is completely unacceptable. Give me the money back that you stole from me.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi InternetJunkie,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello InternetJunkie,

Due to non response we will close the private thread. We're glad we were able to get you over to our billing department to get everything settled. If you ever need help with anything else please feel free to make a new public post.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes