Where is my $400 Visa Verizon Gift Card?
akpamnani
I still have not received my $400 Verizon Visa Prepaid Card which was included in my service as stated in the email from Verizon below.  Email from Verizon dated January 16, 2015:

" Your Service Includes:

A $400 Verizon Visa® Prepaid Card, which you will receive by mail approximately 90 days after your service has been installed. You can use the card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Please monitor this email address for updates on the fulfillment of your reward. "

I have attempted to online chat to two service representatives and even called to speak to a representative and was given the run around.  I was promised a call back from a supervisor and never received a call back. 

0 Likes
Re: Where is my $400 Visa Verizon Gift Card?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi akpamnani,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

You can check your gift card status on the following page. http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/?CMP=DMC-CVZ_ZZ_ZZ_Z_ZZ_N_X00532

0 Likes
akpamnani

At first the issue was, i didn't receive my $400 gift card and when i contacted Verizon, each Verizon rep stated they could not see a $400 gift card on my account.  Now after posting here, a representative at Verizon, without contacting me decided to create a new order number and now I am being charged for the Fully Loaded Entertainment Pack.  I received a "THANK YOU FOR YOUR RECENT ORDER" email from Verizon today 4/21/15.  This whole issue "opened a can of worms".

Questions for Verizon:

1.  Why was my order number number changed?

2.  Why was my order date changed?

3.  Why am i being charged for the Fully Loaded Entertainment Pack? The promotion at the time of my original order on 1/16/14 was Free Fully Loaded Entertainment Pack for 2 years.

4.  My total monthly bill went from $152.49 to $207.61 according to the email i received today.  Please correct this so my total goes back to the $152.49.

5. When does my 2 year contract with Verizon Expire? The new email i received today states "Order Date: Apr 21, 2015" so does that mean my 2 year contract now expires on April 21st, 2017!!?? instead of the original Jan 22, 2017?

6. What month, date, and year do the following promotions expire (It should expire 2 years from my original order install date which was 1/23/15 but i am asking because i recieved an email today with an order date of today 4/21/15)?:

$5 24 Mo. Bundle Credit  Expiration date???

$10 Exclusive Online Ordering Credit  Expiration date????

$25 Bundle 24 Mo. Credit  Expiration date???

Free Fully Loaded Entertainment Pack  Expiration date???

I am asking all these questions in hopes to clarify and resolve my issue.  Please respond to each question.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi akpamnani,

Your issue will require a Verizon representative to review your account details. We have added your latest post to the one that was previously escalated.  Please address the new issues with the eCenter representative when they contact you.

0 Likes
akpamnani

Update: My issue is still not resolved. I called Verizon and the first rep was very defensive and would not let me completely explain my issue without jumping to conclusions. Her name is {edited for privacy}. After i hung up with her i immediately called Verizon again to speak to a different representative and I have been in contact with Ayesha from Verizon for the past six days. She completely understood the issue and has contacted me with updates almost daily and at first said it would take 72hrs to resolve but today she told me it will take up to three weeks to resolve my new billing issues that arose after requesting my $400 visa card and to correct it all. I'm skeptical but she seems confident and assured me she will keep me posted and will correct any billing issues in the interim. I really hope she resolves this nightmare.

0 Likes
msdube

I am feeling very discouraged after reading these posts from too many people about not receiving their $400 prepaid visa card as promised to sign up for their very expensive service. 

I have had the service well over 90 days, the sales man even said most people receive their cards before the 90 days is up. Boy did i fall for that one. I called about the status of my card and was told it was processing. I have recieved the post card with the pin #, and after checking the rewards page have noticed that the site has been under maintenance for the past week. hmmm

I'm wondering if anyone has received their prepaid cards? If so, how long did it take?

I would like more then the "standard reply" from Verizon if someone does get back to me about this.

Everyone should contact the BBB about this. 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

This is a peer to peer support forum. Verizon does not respond to posts made on the boards.

The Rewards page is up now at https://rewards.verizon.com/

0 Likes
msdube

Appreciate the feedback Elizabeth, but I was referring to the stock message i keep seeing on folks posts: 

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

I did try the rewards page again using the link you provided and still showing under maintenance along with a bunch of text:

Site is undergoing maintenance. Please check back shortly.

0 Likes
Daveinnj

I also have not received any information in regards to this deal. I signed up service 6 months ago. Why do I need to review this board and look for answers? I see a good deal of customers with the same concerns. I believe a 3rd party should review this contract and reward process. 

0 Likes