Why am I paying for more than I signed up for, no one is helping
Bey0ndFrustrate

I have spent (so far) over 9 hours just trying to get my first Fios bill correct. This is crazy. I recently signed up for Fios deal since we have been wireless customers for years and I have done everything they asked but somehow my bill this month will still be about double what I should be paying and I do not feel like I am getting any help or progress. How do I escalate this issue beyond what I have done? A manager was supposed to call me back today but they did not. 

And no one I have spoken with even knows the correct price of your promotion! Please any email address, name, phone number of someone who will actually fix the problem. I simply want what I was told I would get, that's all.

0 Likes
Re: Why am I paying for more than I signed up for, no one is helping
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bey0ndFrustrate,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes