Why do i need to call in once a yr?
Scino0816
I think its silly that i have my service right where i want it but i know in a few months i will have tocall in and make adjustments to my account again because after a year the discounts run out. I pay about 250 a month. Im never going to pay more than that. So...let me keep my discounts locked in... you keep collecting money & everyones happy. Me having to call once a yr, you run the risk of me lowering down much cheaper & reducing my service.... Just a thought
0 Likes
Re: Why do i need to call in once a yr?
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@Scino0816 wrote:
I think its silly that i have my service right where i want it but i know in a few months i will have tocall in and make adjustments to my account again because after a year the discounts run out. I pay about 250 a month. Im never going to pay more than that. So...let me keep my discounts locked in... you keep collecting money & everyones happy. Me having to call once a yr, you run the risk of me lowering down much cheaper & reducing my service.... Just a thought

This is a peer-to-peer support forum. If you want to get a message to Verizon, you should contact them directly via one of the options on their Contact Us page.

0 Likes