Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu

Will Not Renew My Service With Verizon!

cstockl
Contributor
Contributor

Will Not Renew My Service With Verizon!

Message 1 of 3
(1,562 Views)

Being a long time Customer with a top of the line package I was hoping to get a better renewal offer, but instead was very disappointed with what Verizon has offered to date!! Unless they come up with a very good offer to stay I will be going elsewhere. New customers get the sweetheart deals, while the people who have been with them for decade or longer

get nothing!!

2 REPLIES 2
cstockl
Contributor
Contributor

Leaving

Message 2 of 3
(985 Views)

What goes around, comes around!! Greed, greed, greed!! My contract expires in 24 days with my current provider and I WILL NOT be renewing. So, VERIZON, you have no one to blame but yourself. Offer me a $10.00 so-called discount per month, what a joke! Want me to stay? Quit charging me monthly for the DVR'S that have been paid for more than once since I have been under contract! Offer me a real discount!! Don't tell me I have to keep my landline otherwise I cannot get the bundle pricing. Quit tacking on fees like the new Regional Sports fee of $5.99 per month. It's not something I even watch! Offer customers better package options, I like millions of others don't even watch more than a third of the channels we get!!

CRobGauth
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: Leaving

Message 3 of 3
(971 Views)

Good luck with your new provider.

All providers charge for hardware. Regardless of how long you are a customer.

And I am guessing you will see similar fees as well.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title