You accidentally stopped autopaying me 4 months ago and now want full payment in 17 days?!
kerryokerry1

it seems that Verizon, in error, somehow stopped autopay on my account a few months ago(last payment was in September). I found this out accidently on Saturday 1/21 when I went to pay my verizon wireless bill online and accidently got to your site and saw a crazy amount due (almost $800!). Why no calls, emails or letters to me informing me of the problem? I don't know. Anyway, I called you guys, was told to call back on Monday and to talk to the finance dept, was given a number of 800 837 4966 #5, but that didn't get me anywhere but to a bunch of different people who couldn't help me. One guy asked me to pay the balance by 2/10!? You want me to pay 4 months worth of bill in less than 17 days, on something that wasn't my error and I had no notice about? I need to talk to someone about this. What went wrong, and how do we rectify it? I called three times yesterday 1/23 and got nowhere but shuffled around. I've left you 2 'contact us and we'll get back to you' messages, but haven't heard back yet. I don't have the time and money for your mistakes. I can't keep holding on the phone. Please contact me with specific steps on how to contact someone there (without the hold/pass around thing) and get this thing settled.

0 Likes
Re: You accidentally stopped autopaying me 4 months ago and now want full payment in 17 days?!
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Re: You accidentally stopped autopaying me 4 months ago and now want full payment in 17 days?!
kerryokerry1

OK, you guys sent me an email telling me to go to my verizon and read an email from you, so I did. That email told me to 1) call the number I called before that didn't work (I have called it and currently holding, 15 minutes now) and it told me 2)to go to my verizon and click the upper right corner for live chat. I was unable to find that option. I wat to go respond to the email that I still can't contact you and will wait for you to contact me but guess what? The email has dissappeared from your site!  What do you suggest now?

0 Likes
kerryokerry1

OK so I called the number, the automated voice said there was a less than 20 minute wait, someone picked up at 30 minutes, I told her my problem, she put me on hold for a few more minutes, at 35 minutes I had to go pick up the kids from school. When she came back on I told her that 4 months went by wthout payment, I was spending quite a bit of time on line and on the phone trying to get you guys your money and wasn't getting anywhere and couldn't wait on hold anymore and if you guys wanted your money, you could contact me. Deal? 

0 Likes
Jason7771

Just letting you know Kerry I'm having the same issue -- I'm going on 3 months without payment. Someone was nice enough to inform tech support of the issue, and call me about it, but it's still unresolved. No one at Verizon will let me know how they'd like their money, since they refuse to charge my credit card on file.

0 Likes
Jason7771

Well now I'm getting the annoying automated phone calls from "PRIVATE NUMBER" telling me my bill is overdue, and to save time that I can sign-up for autopay. uhhhh Verizon, why are you so bad at customer service? Just charge my **bleep** credit card.

0 Likes