Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

Accessories to Business Lines /worth the risk?

Gulfstar
Contributor
Contributor

Accessories to Business Lines /worth the risk?

Message 1 of 2
(7,247 Views)

I am not a Verizon plan customer. But I do use verizon accessories and there no way for me to take customer Surveys. I have been thinking about using Verizon for a business account for a new start up charter service in the Elizabeth city area. My experience does vary shapely at times in the Elizabeth City Verizon Store.  There are a couple of floor reps that I know I can count on for service . While this has been satisfying I have to deal with some very pushy less than pleasant managers. They often try to steer me away from reps that have taken care of my needs over the years.  What is it with the 20 somethings that Verizon is leaving in charge.  If sprint was in town I would be considering them for the business service because of the lack of professionalism at the management level the verizon corp store.  

1 REPLY 1
KristineHistand
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Re: Accessories to Business Lines /worth the risk?

Message 2 of 2
(7,201 Views)

Hi, are you talking about the Elizabeth City, NC store? EC is a beautiful town, I often go through there on the way to the OBX! I especially love the downtown area. I had no idea there was a Verizon store there, I'll have to check it out.

Have you tried talking to the manager(s) at the store and letting them know that you prefer dealing with the floor reps? I guess for me, if I find someone who I like, who takes care of my business needs, I stick with them and tell others "thanks but no thanks, I am a loyal customer of xx because s/he is so helpful."

Good luck!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title