Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu

Small Business Owners, What's in Your Computer Bag?

Kristine
Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Small Business Owners, What's in Your Computer Bag?

Message 1 of 1
(4,285 Views)

We all know being a Small Business Owner means organizing your business and personal time as best as you can, and that sometimes no matter how hard you try they often overlap. Whether it's a business call running over when you need to pick up your child from school and taxi them to soccer practice, or you're kissing your kid goodbye over the cell phone while being patted down by the TSA at the airport on an overnight trip to DC, somehow we manage to keep everything on schedule.

I don't know about you but as a busy mom of four and small biz owner I often find the strangest items in my computer bag - of course there is the computer, the cord, my wallet, cell phone and flash drive, but there is also my makeup, a spare diaper, someone's forgotten house key I picked up off the floor and an expired $10 off coupon on a $100 purchase from JCPenney I never had time to use - so much for free money! My favorite things to find in my computer bag are a note from my overly-observant 11 year-old daughter that reads, "Mom you seem stressed out. How can I help? Don't forget, recess is a good thing!" and a half a Snickers when I realize I missed breakfast AND lunch and it's 2PM. The contents of our bag really tell the story of our busy lives, don't they?

I'm curious, what's in your bag. Take our poll in the Verizon Small Business Center at http://business.verizon.net and tell us what's in your computer bag? Have you taken a look lately? I bet you'll be surprised.

Kristine

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title