Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: Since GB Update having strange BT issues.
Teryl

I see that this issue was reported on 7/27/11 which makes it about 3 weeks ago. 

I just received a Droid Incredible 2 from Verizon and really love the phone, it beats my previous phone by a few miles ( Droid X) however, this issue with Bluetooth is very aggravating, I have a problem with the nerve in my elbow which prevents me from holding a phone to my ear for any length of time, 5 minutes is a stretch, yet when I look through VZW's portfolio of devices, there is little else that I want to use.

I do not want another Moto phone until Google gets them straightend out, the problems with the 2.3 updates are atrocious, and the devices lock up one of the Wifi access points in my home ( we are still dealing with a Droid 2 that does this). I really like Sense and the obscene battery life I'm getting. So, even though the Thunderbolt would be nice, the lack of battery life would be a show stopper, as I work in Civil Service and rely on my phone for backup communication( also no 4g in my area) .

I don't really know what to do as I have live through the last several weeks with a completely broken phone in the Droid X, then the DInc2 comes in like a savior to all my needs, except the Bluetooth issue. I guess I'm looking for some direction on what to do. I don't want to call VZW CS as they will insist that I take another Dinc2 and it has been show here and in the HTC forum that the issue is not a hardware problem.  I am 5 CPO phones deep in the mess and I'm looking for a permanent fix, not another ride through several more. 

Any assistance or direction would be appreciated, even a ballpark estimate on the arrival of a patch, cause if I had that I could justify getting a wired headset to use in the vehicles.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.