Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.8K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this solution

Re: East of Pittsburgh - Verizon says 4G, my Bionic says otherwise
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi there to our community members and thanks for providing your input.

Solomonshv, I apologize for the reception issues you are experiencing within your house, especially when comparing your Bionic with your other devices. Are you still having these reception issues inside your house? Are you seeing any error messages on your Bionic when your trying to place a call? Are you having this issue reception issue outside of your house or in other areas as well? Perhaps power cycling the device can address this issue. It does a soft reset on the device without any data loss and refreshes your connection that was interfered with in trying to make calls in your house. 

Another option available to assist you with the reception issues is obtaining a Network Extender. This device helps pull in our signal where a connection can be interfered with because of reasons like topography and materials inside a house. Here is a link  for information and benefits related with our Network Extender.  However, if you are still having these issues, I'll help you with some additional troubleshooting steps. If desired, please send me a private message with your contact information. I'll contact you back to assist you further. I hope this helps and thanks so much for your time!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this solution
No ratings to display.