Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 13.2K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: Why are you throttling my unlimited data plan?I have been paying for unlimited for a long time and it is not abiding within the FCC laws!
Tidbits
Legend

Actually it could mean it's the phone still. It could also mean a server near you which is transferring all that data is having trouble delivering said data. You have to remember the internet is a whole bunch of networks of subnetworks. I don't have trouble with any of those apps. My wife last month used 70 GB and she hasn't complained about slow speeds.  She would be very vocal if she doesn't get her sitcom fix. AT&T and Verizon didn't tear down net neutrality. The people did. People cry about it but are unwilling to put money where their mouth is. They'd rather have the government hold their hands and then later complain about what the government hasn't done or complain they spend too much.  A lot of this stuff could be fixed, but everyone is so attached to a luxury they can't do without for a short time to make a point.

Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.