Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,837 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: Galaxy Note 3 paperweight after update!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a reliable device is important R. Sheppart, I understand why you feel this frustration. I assure you we want to exhaust all resources and troubleshooting steps to ensure we resolve this. I appreciate completing the factory reset, however, if any content was restored from a backup or previous apps it may still affect the phone.

I researched the specific issue and so far we have not received any other reports regarding signal problems with the phone since the software update. Nonethless, we want to continue to work on this. Please place the devices on Safe Mode http://vz.to/1hZTLq6 for 24-48 hours so we can test without third party content. After you have kept them in Safe Mode for 2 days, keep us posted on phones' functions improvements.

AdaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question

please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.