Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
penguin788
Contributor
Contributor

How to contact customer service to file a complaint

(33,941 Views)

Is there an email address that we can send general complaints about FIOS service?  Some place to vent frustrations?  Complaints like being on hold for a minimum of 20 minutes (if you're lucky - I've been on hold for up to 3 hours waiting for technical support, average is 40 minutes), internet cutting in and out, loss of service because they decide your equipment is too old and you have to buy a newer model tv/computer/phone/etc., sending advertisements with deals that provide twice the service I'm getting at half the cost but I can't do anything because I'm stuck with 11 months on my contract.  The technicians usually are wonderful people and very helpful - it's just spending hours on the phone waiting for them that is frustrating. I am usually so angry by the time they answer that I start the conversation by apologizing for being crabby and that I know it's not their fault but that I'm on the verge of bursting a blood vessel. 

All I want is an email address where I can vent - I know verizon will probably send it straight to the trash file but it would make me feel better. I'm even considering switching to Xfinity, even though they have a terrible reputation for customer service and their products are not as good. I'm just so fed up with verizon that I'm counting the days until I'm free of my contract.

Who Me Too'd this topic