Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
figarus
Contributor
Contributor

Pro-rated final bill for Fios internet services

(833 Views)

I disconnected Fios Internet services on August 13, 2017 as I moved out from my old apartment on August 14, 2017. At that time, I was promised from Fios agent whose name was Aiden on August 9 in the chat and another agent on August 13 by the phone that the final bill would be pro-rated since I disconnected services in the middle of the month.

However, unfortunately, I received a final bill, and it was for the full months services of $63.38. As I believed what your agents told me, I’ve waited and waited that my final bill come to be adjusted for last four months. But now I got a letter from you that my bill is late. So I called again today and was informed that there is no pro-rated bill for Fios internet services.

I feel really frustrated that I was told not only once, but twice that the bill would be pro-rated and then come to find out that its not pro-rated. I have been diligent with paying my bills and do not want to have a collection issue.

I understand that this could sometimes happen. However, I think that this is inconsistent with your values and with the culture you work hard to maintain.

Thus, I respectfully expect you fix this problem at your earliest convenience.

Who Me Too'd this topic
Modal Dialogue Title