Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,934 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: With the current Verizon promotion of $650 per line to transfer service what happens if I cancel within 14 days?
jcp15963
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't know if the wires got crossed there, but the in store rep has been awesome. Even helping on her day off. The error with the resubmittion (2nd time?) is the telephone and on line onlincustomer service reps. I watched the in store rep take photos and resubmit everything. At that point she was told it was all good, but again the online reps fanagled it. Which i only found out about after a couple of days and rechecking the My Status email. This entire experience has been a nightmare. I do not have Facebook or Twitter but my wife does and she spoke with a rep for about an hour on Facebook. It seems that everything now is going OK. (Fingers crossed). Our concern now is the transfer of the last two lines. It seems that there is a huge dissconnect somewhere in the Verizon chain. It would be greatly appreciated if it could be done in real time  - papers submitted and accepted all at once with confirmation. I even offered to bring my entire AT&T bill to the nearest corporate headquarters if that would help matters.  Strangly the online rep said it would? Obviously the EFT card for AT&T would still have to go through the usual route, but knowing that the paperwork was accepted on the first try would be a huge relief.

Thank you for replying to my initial comments. As I said I do not have Facebook or Twitter and you do not have email customer service help. Unfortunately, the phone reps were each different and each said or implied something different, which became very, very frustrating.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.