Switch Account

Who Me Too'd this topic

Contributor Ccmm18
Contributor
(650 Views)

My internet and on demand haven’t been working for over 3 weeks. I’ve called over a dozen times, have spent over 11 hours on the phone to get help. All they have done is transfer me to different departments and after all the chaos and frustration they finally decided to send out a technician. I have been with verzion for 13 years, it’s extremely disrespectful how I was treated. Just today I spoke with 5 different agents and spent 3 hours on the phone. I asked to speak to a supervisor to at least get an upgraded router or better internet. She refused to help me only saying I’d have to pay extra to get service without any problems. I was shocked by how dismissive and snappy her response was. After weeks without service and hours on the phone, I’d have to take the day off of work to get this issue fixed THEN call back again to get someone to “maybe” help me. I’m incredibly angry and put off by how I was treated. I can’t believe that after 12 years they wouldn’t try to offer any options for better service. No router or better internet. Horrible!

Who Me Too'd this topic