Switch Account

Who Me Too'd this solution

Gold Contributor VII
Gold Contributor VII
Posts: 5,095
Registered: ‎10-18-2016

Re: reimbursement for Comcast early termination fee


@rb1123 wrote:

Salesman told me that Verizon would reimburse or credit me for any early termination fee charged by Comcast when I switched over.  How do I claim this?  I have a bill from Comcast with the termination fee clearly marked.

It normally is you pay the Comcast invoice in full. Make a copy of the paid invoice showing the early termination fee clearly paid. It could be a phone number to call or you could try going to a Fios Corporate store location.






View solution in original post

Who Me Too'd this solution