Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,592 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: How can you claim you can't handle Unlimited data but are offering 24 gigs per year for life? *Rolls Eyes*
jer196150
Enthusiast - Level 3

I will do the math.  Not saying or disagreeing. I will look into it.  But I know I use more than 2/gigs a month. Not every month but most . I love the old u tube movies. I also hv Comcast and as an old time movie buff. And disabled. Well I do use more than most. Not abusing. I've heard of ppl using astronomical amounts which is why Verizon wants to discontinue any grandfather accounts. Plus i m old school and don't understand how some apps get Ur data. I've gone a month with out using any and still noticed a gig or several megabytes used. Finally figured out our told by my kids. To close a.d make sure u close all runni g apps.  Ok. Just me. Old school older guy. Not looking to do this.  Or be put dwn.  The problem with this world.  Be respectful pls.  Don't judge or treat others line there stupid.  So thank u and hv a Wonderful week and a Merry Christmas. Ok. Good night. I'm also getting g off this app. Thought it would be enlightening  and I could learn something. Wow my mistake. Ppl that bully or put dwn other ppl usually get theres. Trust me been there done that. And learned.  So good buy and I did mean well  I wish everyone a Wonderful holiday. Makes me who I am.  A good person.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.