Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,739 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: Worst Customer Service Ever
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

So it's safe to assume that is exactly what your issue is? That your iPhone 6s/6s plus order has been pushed back due to supply issues. Would have been true with all of the carriers so your anger should be with Apple and their supply issues. If your local Apple Store has what you want in stock then it is definitely a good idea to cancel your order with Verizon and pick it up. A lot of Apple stores have had a supply issue also so if you're lucky enough to find what you need at yours snap it up ASAP. Unfortunately this isn't a new issue. It happened during the original iPhone 6/6 plus release...and some people that preordered waited a month or more to receive their phone despite preordering on the day that preorders went live. It's why I always suggest waiting a bit if you know you're not willing to patiently wait for your order status to update and if you honestly aren't in desperate need of the phone immediately. I wish there was some sort of magic way to guarantee you'll be one of the lucky ones to get your preorder during the initial shipment but there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. Either way, good luck finding it. If Apple doesn't have it check your local Best But, Target, Sam's Club, Costco, etc. Sometimes you can get lucky. If your expected shipment is close (in a week or two) you might want to wait it out. You've done it this long. If you check the expected delivery dates on Apple's website it will give you an idea if your current expected date is on target.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.