Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,250 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: Signal Problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our main goal is to provide you with the best wireless service always and everywhere, Paul. The amount of bars on your screen can vary for several reasons, and even with 2 or 3 bars your phone can perform and provide excellent service. Using WiFi is highly recommended as this will save your cellular data and prevent overage charges.
Let’s make sure that you get the best service for your money. What specific service issues are you experiencing? Provide details of issues with calls, texts, or data. Also confirm your phone model and software version.
Third party applications are not created by us, and they can crash for multiple reasons outside of our control. What specific applications are crashing when you open them?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.