Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,088 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
langelis

I just called support, here is what I was told:

Your order will ship March 31st. I mentioned that when I placed the order, the website stated the ship date was 3/11. That was also the date projected out to the media. I said I was never contacted about the delay and saw  the news on the internet. She said Verizon has no control over Samsungs shipments. I mentioned the promotion and that we would not be able to get our headsets. She once again said Verizon has no control over Samsungs processes and that the phone should ship March 31st. She kept saying that its because I preordered and preorders ship when they can and get delayed. I feel like I have lost out on the promotion and wont get my phone till April.

I have worked support and can appreciate the amount of volume this may create for the support people. I don't blame them but someone dropped the ball, mainly with communicating the problem and resolution to Verizons customers. Verizon, if your watching, please release a statement internally and to all of us on the status of the phones and promotions. Thank you.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.