Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.5K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: Caller ID issue when calling out of state
nightowlap

Yes, this has always been an issue.  It happened with my last phone from Verizon and now it is happening with the new phone.  Could a setting have been cloned over from the old one?  All of my contact number's have area codes.  

From: Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com>

To: Andrea Pecsi <nightowlap@yahoo.com>

Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2016 12:46 PM

Subject: - Caller ID issue when calling out of state

#yiv5276771138 img

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

| |

Caller ID issue when calling out of state

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Verizon Wireless Services - View the full discussionnightowlap,I can understand the importance of having your phone calls showing the correct number in case of an emergency. Has this always been an issue? Are your phone numbers stored with the full number including the area code?

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in Verizon Wireless Services by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.