Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 2,990 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this solution

Great service from "Justin" in Metro Pointe store in Costa Mesa, CA
19yearcustomer
Enthusiast - Level 1

On January 18, 2016, my wife and I went to the Verizon Store in Metro Pointe, Costa Mesa, CA to learn more about our options regarding smart phones.  We were greeted and assisted by Justin who listened to our needs and then directed us to the most reasonable choices based on the way we would be using our phones. I truly appreciated that Justin did not attempt to "up sell" us on any of the products or services.  He merely suggested plans and phones which met our needs and budget.  We were his first customers of the day and he patiently spent an hour going over our options.  We had another appointment and had to leave.  When we returned, the same day, he spent an additional 3+ hours helping us finalize our purchase and activate our four phones.  There were other employees who, when asked, provided their input which helped us make our decisions.  We are grateful to have been assisted by Justin. He was very personable and friendly. Justin and the rest of the employees are to be commended for their outstanding service to us.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this solution
No ratings to display.