Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu

Who Me Too'd this topic

Posts: 1
Registered: ‎08-19-2019

How do I file a formal complaint?


I moved in July, and took my fios service with me. I paid an outlandish amount last month to transfer services to find out this month that my bill was increased by 50 dollars a month without my knowledge. I am still in my 2 year contract, and only receive internet services. I was adamant on the phone when moving my service that I did not want to change my services and only needed to have it turned on at my new apartment 30 feet from the old one. I want to file a formal complaint for being charged money I never agreed to for nothing more in service during my 2 year contract period. I will go to the BBB if I have to! 

Who Me Too'd this topic
Modal Dialogue Title