Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,961 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: Lied to to stay and pay verizon with bad reception!
Egonzales
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh no it is actually each line gets 25gb of full EXTENDED 4glte speed then MAY slow down to 4g(not lt)  or 3g due to members in the area given the full speed if needed so it's not truly unlimited but even then who uses 25gb just alone? At the price they offer its a great deal. Have 18 shared between all 4 lines now and pay way more with Verizon.  At least with tmobile each line gets 25gb of full speed won't have to worry about going over and paying more for overages if it goes 3g even meh but 25 gb is a lot for one person.

What you guys can do is offer me what I was told free to get the net working with no Internet service not an extender.

Also work on training employees better and stop lying to your customers. I have read a lot of things in the net and these forums since I posted this topic and it's amazing how many people have similiar issues etc.

Send people out to work on the towers more often get more towers built. If tmobile can up there services in rural areas and in concrete buildings why not extend your services too?

Why not allow the shared data to be each person gets that much as well? Be nice if each our lines got the 18gb 4g to themselves.

You say you charge most then other companies cause it's reliable but obviously it's not... Even in spots you say it is...  So price changes maybe? A different look. Not robbing people of there money?

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.