Switch Account

Who Me Too'd this solution

Employee Employee
Employee

Re: Ask The Expert: Have a Question about Smart Home? The Expert is Here!

(2,865 Views)

Hi Precious628, I would recommend my favorite smart home devices! They're perfect for apartment & home living:

1. A voice assistant to provide weather updates, timers, measurement conversion, music, and more.
  2. Smart light bulbs to control and automate the lighting based on my needs. Plus if you buy colored light bulbs, you can create fun scenes like “Underwater” using blue and green lights.
  3. Smart plug to turn regular electronics into a voice controlled or programmable devices. Typically, I’ll use a smart plug to automate my not-smart water boiler for french press coffee in the morning. Now that the holidays are approaching, I use my smart plug to control my Christmas tree lights and avoid maneuvering below the tree.

What’s even better is that these devices are affordable so beginners can get a taste of what it's like to have a smart home without fully investing in big ticket devices. All of these products can be found for less than $100 and in many cases can be found for less than $50 (especially during Black Friday!)

View solution in original post

Who Me Too'd this solution