I had tried all of those solutions with no luck. I did find another post about checking the Send/Receive Groups and found another Accout was created! I deleted that account and made sure all my settings were correct in this area of Outlook and everything seems to be working fine now.
This fix is outside the normal repair of the individual accounts which kept reverting back to yahoo.com. You get to the Outlook Send/Receive Groups tab by selecting the Ctrl + Alt + S keys at the same time while you have Outlook open. This will bring you to the screen below:
Once on this screen select Edit and you will be brought to a screen containing all of your e-mail accounts in Outlook. In this section you can update everything and it is retained. Once I did this I was able to once again send and receive in Outlook.