Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,240 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this solution

Re: Free Gear S2 Watch?
xtremedyme

Im so confused how anyone can consider this not some sort of scam.

First off.  Verizon (who I have been a customer off since 1997) takes my money for the upgrade and promises me in exchange a free gear s2.  Sounds great sign me up.  I get the latest phone and an awesome watch.

I pay a fortune in activation fees, upgrade fees, extend my contract all which benefit Verizon.

Then there is a delay in the phone.  Strike 1.

Then I get an email saying my Samsung gear VR has been approved.  What is this some kind of bait and switch.  Im not a dummy you seriously think that I want a $100 VR when there was a $300 watch offer.

So I message them and that is corrected.  Strike 2.

Now I have been waiting way past the promised date of early May to receive my watch.  Send messages and get replies like check status.  Check status and all it ever tells me is approved with mailing pending.  Strike 3.

I have talked to customer service rep after customer service rep and all I ever get is there is a back log and we are getting them out as soon as possible.  This is ridiculous.

When is Verizon going to step up and fix this customer service issue.

Verizon Wireless Customer Support

Verizon Admin

Don't tell me to contact Samsung.  Or Prize Logic.  You fix it for YOUR customer ME and you go after Samsung and prize logic for there issues.

Come on Verizon for a loyal customer since 1997 and do what is right.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this solution
No ratings to display.