Do you have FiOS Digital Voice?Is your voicemail access code *86?
Ring count change
You can decide how many times your phone will ring before calls forward to Voice Mail. Keep in mind your callers could hear one or two additional rings.
1. At the Main Menu, press 4 for Personal Options. 2. Press 1 for Personal Profile.
3. Press 6 for Ring Count.
4. Choose from 2 to 6 rings.
1. Sign in to your My Verizon account at verizon.com/myverizon.
2. From the My Verizon Home page, select Manage your phone under the Your Phone section. 3. In the Voice Mail section click on Notification & Prompt Settings.
4. Select Prompt then choose the number of rings from the dropdown box (2-6 rings).
5. Click Save Changes.
Note: Ring Count Change is only available from the Base/Main Mailbox. It is not available from Individual Mailboxes.