Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
Digit
Contributor
Contributor

Never Received $100 Visa Giftcard E-mail

(682 Views)

Please review my case, I have received 2 chat rep confirmations of eligibility for this $100 Visa Giftcard.  I have correspondence stating eligibility of $100 Visa promo, which I have provided via mail last week.  I definitely feel cheated and disappointed at Verizon's false advertisement tactics to onboard new Fios customers.  I never received an e-mail to redeem the $100 visa giftcard (I checked my spam folder as suggested by chat reps with no luck).  It's almost 3 months since I signed up for Fios and no e-mail has arrived at my inbox.  Even before presenting my proof of eligibility to a chat rep on facebook messenger, the chat rep was very dismissive and quick to state that I was not eligible.  I was misinformed and only after I provided the proof via uploading images did the rep confirm eligibility.  The rep then proceeded to dismiss me by providing a customer service number to call (yet another headache).   

As a Verizon Fios customer, I should not have to jump through hoops to receive a promo that should have been honored by Verizon on the 31st day of installation.     

Order Date: 12/01/2019 (qualifying date for offer) 

My order# xxxxxxxxx1763 

Installation Date: December 11, 2019

I mailed the corresponding documentation showing my eligibility for this offer to Verizon Wireless mailing address: "

Mailing addresses

Customer Service
Verizon Wireless
Correspondence
P.O. Box 408
Newark, NJ 07101-0408

"   

I have not received any correspondence as of yet.  Please review, thank you.

Screenshot_20191201-130113_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191201-130326_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191201-130414_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191201-130426_Chrome.jpg

Who Me Too'd this topic
Modal Dialogue Title