Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Who Me Too'd this topic

tina225
Contributor
Contributor

Worst customer service (escalation department) I have ever received.

(686 Views)

I am not certain who to reach out to regarding this matter but I am completely appalled by the service I have received by Verizon reps. I was sold a deal by a verizon sales rep and I viewed, verified, and confirmed the services and price SEVERAL times in person, via email, and via text message push notification. On the day my service was installed, I was charged for a wifi router rental when the sales rep said several times this would be waived and the emails of services i received verified this. I went to him to ask why this was incorrect- of course, he could no longer help me. This is the first issue- your sales reps deliberately misrepresenting services and costs. Then, after several long phone calls to customer service, I was transferred to a supervisor that was able to implement a monthly credit for me for 6 months to honor the price i was quoted and agreed to. She said I had to call in 6 months later to ensure this credit continued because she wasn't able to continue it for longer than that. I talked to someone from Escalations today who said that this was FALSE and that actually she could have continued it for longer and she wrote in my notes it was 6 months maximum. This raises the second issue- calls need to monitored because it sounds like escalation department reps are falsely conveying information to customers. More so, I spoke to April from the state of MA today who was beyond rude to me as a customer- was not able to help me and said that I was basically lying about everything I had said even though she agreed with me that I was initially misquoted. Complete waste of my time- this is my 4th or 5th call 6 months later dealing with the same issue. Really in shock that a company like Verizon is providing this kind of service. I have previously only had RCN for wifi and honestly if it was available in my area, I'd choose them in a heartbeat soley for their customer service. I do hope this message reaches the correct department because in my history of speaking to customer service reps, managers, supervisors, etc, I have never once received this kind of degrading service. At the very least, not even a gesture of goodwill to retain me as a customer. All I want is the price that I was quoted, agreed to, and confirmed. And I have gone through hours of customer service calls with no avail. Completely disheartened and appalled by this kind of service. 

Who Me Too'd this topic
Modal Dialogue Title