Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,666 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: Pay off your Device Payment Plan - Lose MORE Everything Line Discount......... MAD!
Stephen59
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just discovered this myself and am [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] at VZW. I always knew they were the devil and its why I left them previously. We have 6 lines on our account so this change from More Everything 10GB to the Verizon Plan is a significant monthly increase for me. If they planned on doing away with the MONTH2MONTH discount they should have notified their customers. Very sleezy tactics as usual VZW! Until this happened I was content to remain with them. We will be shopping ATT in the near future now, esp. with the nice incentives they are offering now.

btw, the story I was given was the existing lines with MONTH2MONTH are grandfathered in but lines that were on the EDGE payment program cannot get the discount when the device is paid off, regardless of what we were told when we went on the EDGE payment program. Ridiculous. If the account has this discount for 4 lines is makes no sense to disallow it for all lines.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.