Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,160 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: Message+ glympse not working. How do I fix it?
disneyr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Glympse has not worked on the device at all since I first tried it.. From the first time I tried to use Glympse it resulted in what is described in my first post. I just tried what you suggested. I put Message+ in Drive Mode in settings. In Drive Mode, I pushed the Glympse button with the same result.

I bought this new Samsung Galaxy S7 at Best Buy and I am covered by Geek Squad. I took the phone in to Geek Squad and they did further troubleshooting and also asked the in house Samsung rep about the problem. They got the same result I did. They showed me a work around but it i cumbersome and doesn't solve the problem of sending a Glympse location from within the Message+ app. The workaround is this: They downloaded the Glympse app onto the Samsung GS7. Within the Glympse app you click "Share location". Select Message+ as the option to share. Select the recipient of the message. Press send.

So the Glympse app works on the phone but still will not work within Message+ on the phone.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.