Over this weekend, I changed my internet plan, and since then I have not been able to connect to the internet. I use a Fios-G1100 router and I have had a 'solid red globe' for a good 2 days now. Verizon won't be able to send a tech onsite until the 16th, so this has become very inconvenient. I have gone through all possible remediation steps such as rebooting the router, factory resetting the router, rebooting the ONT box etc., but still no luck. What else could I do to fix this issue? Any help or guidance with this issue will be greatly appreciated. Below are the details for the plan change (from Verizon's email):
- Remove Fios Internet 75/75
- New Fios Home Internet: 75 Mbps
- Remove Verizon Fios Internet Service
- Remove Rent: Fios Quantum Gateway Router
- New Rent: Fios Quantum Gateway Router
Solved! Go to Solution.