Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,477 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this solution

Trade in from t-mobile
Matthew126
Enthusiast - Level 1

Im a new customer and i had a really hard time with the trade in process from T-mobile to Verizon. i was to received a $641.99 credit... long story short i sent my old phone in and over like 2 months i finally got the email stating "you previously received $260 for your trade in; therefore, you will received a visa prepaid card in the amount of $381.99" Now this was good news! i was getting somewhere i just recently received the visa card for $381.99 Thank you Verizon. my last issue remains with the $260.00 Trade in credit.... I never received anything in store nor did i buy any accessories. I checked to see if maybe it was credited to my account and or towards the total of the phone... i got a galaxy note 5 and the new price was $700 give ore take a little... So im kinda stuck and not sure were that $260 went to and how to go about getting it.

Any help would be apprichiated

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this solution
No ratings to display.