Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,566 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: Verizon Switch Scam?
DEF2769
Enthusiast - Level 1

I starting thinking this is a scam after making 4 request for the prepaid postage trade in box. By the third week I expressed my concerns with the customer service rep that I think this is how they scam people by delaying the shipping material and then turning around and saying it took to long for me to send it in. I finally received a letter (NO BOX) with a shipping label after 30 days of original request.So guess what happened.My promotion  was denied because they didn't receive my phone in time.I called to complain and they apologized and said I should be expecting the 2 visa cards in a few weeks.NOT SO FAST.A couple weeks later I decided to check the status of the cards and now they seem to be denied.I call again today and they said they have to send it in for review and this will take 2 weeks..At this point I'M very frustrated with this whole promotion.

To any one else who is having issues please respond I think our only way to resolve this is to start a civil lawsuit.

Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.