Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,619 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Re: Gear S2 Classic 3G Ship date
TXYank

I in no way was trying to glorify AT&T.  There is a reason I am with Verizon, and have been for over 15 years.  The two points that I was trying to make were 1) When I placed my order, and when I typed my first reply to this thread, the product page stated that delivery would be by April 1st.  My order confirmation e-mail stated also that it would be delivered by April 1st. However, my Verizon Order Status page states that my order will ship on April 1st.  I just wanted to know which it was, Delivered by April 1st or Shipped on April 1st.  2) As for the pricing between AT&T and Verizon, because of the new eSIM technology, you could purchase the watch from AT&T without a contract for $50.00 less than Verizon, and then use the watch on your Verizon account. I never said anything about paying access fees to AT&T which I know are twice as much as Verizon. And I made it clear that because of how hard AT&T makes it to unlock one of their devices, that it wasn't worth the hassle or money.  That is why I purchased my Gear S2 Classic through Verizon.

Finally, my order status changed tonight and shows that it is Processing for Shipment.  Still don't know yet if that means it will ship before April 1st. Hope you enjoy the watch whenever you get it.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic
No ratings to display.